BASL DMU LLM in Sports Law & Practice
LLM in Sports Law and Practice
Leicester De Montfort Law School Master of Laws (LLM) in LLM in Sports Law and Practice by Distance Learning, customise your own course commences 18 September 2015.
Don’t let your location deprive you of the chance to gain an LLM in Sports Law and Practice! This distance learning course from De Montfort University brings quality learning and training to anyone from anywhere with an internet connection - effective study without interrupting your life.
This distance learning programme from De Montfort University brings quality learning and training and will allow you the opportunity to improve your career prospects without compromising your work commitments, and is designed with employability in mind.
Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary:
- Study relevant and up-to-date material and the latest developments at the cutting-edge of sports law
- Apply additional expertise – the DMU academic panel will be joined by key contributions from Loughborough’s School of Sports and Exercise Sciences
- Tailor the course and dissertation by choosing the modules relevant to you and your career AND include modules from a suite of 8 distance learning LLM programmes offered by DMU
- Exploit DMU’s commitment to offering excellence in learning for lawyers and non-lawyers
- Fulfil up to 100% of your SRA and BAR Standards Board CPD
Fulfil up to 100% of your annual SRA CPD or up to 100% of your Bar Standards Board CPD requirements. Tailor the programme to your needs by studying your own unique combination of modules including: • The Sports Regulatory Regime and Sports Rights • Sports Governance • Representing the Athlete/Player • Event Management • The Sports Participant and the Courts • Commercial Aspects of Sport • Sport Broadcasting and New Media • Sport and Ethics (Advanced)
- Country: United Kingdom
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 4237