Sports Lawyers Association outreach programme - Boston Update
Published 30 January 2014 | Authored by: Andrew Hanson
In addition to its annual conference, members of the Sports Lawyers Association (“SLA”) have organized local outreach events since 2006, with the most recent being in Boston on December 3, 2013, and the next one being in Los Angeles on February 21, 2014.
...to continue reading register here for free
LawInSport is an independent publisher used by sports lawyers, sports business executives and administrators, athletes and support personnel, academics and students to stay informed of the latest legal issues and developments from the world of sport. It is our mission to improve the accountability, transparency and standard of the administration and governance of sport and the understanding of the law.
Thank you for considering becoming a member of LawInSport, supporting independent media and the promotion well researched, reference and accessible legal information that contributes to greater transparency and accountability in the sport and legal sectors.
Module Position Copyright
- Europe | Events | Image Rights | Major League Baseball (MLB) | National Football League (NFL) | NBA | NCAA | Sports Lawyers Association | United States of America (USA)
- SLA 39th Annual Conference 2013
- SLA Conference 2013 - Glenn Wong, President, SLA
- SLA Conference 2013 - Tony Agnone, Former President, SLA
- SLA Conference 2013 Review - Sean Cottrell, Founder, LawInSport