Sports Lawyers Association outreach programme - Boston Update
By Andrew Hanson published on 30 January 2014
In addition to its annual conference, members of the Sports Lawyers Association (“SLA”) have organized local outreach events since 2006, with the most recent being in Boston on December 3, 2013, and the next one being in Los Angeles on February 21, 2014.
To continue reading this article, and thousand like it, sign-up here for free.
If you are a regular reader and/or you are using LawInSport for professional purposes you may wish to upgrade your account to Plus Membership for under £4 per week. You can view all our membership plans here.
For corporate and academic institutional membership email email@example.com.
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use, professional training and/orclassroom uses is granted free of charge provided that such copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Europe | Events | Image Rights | Major League Baseball (MLB) | National Football League (NFL) | NBA | NCAA | Sports Lawyers Association | United States of America (USA)
- SLA 39th Annual Conference 2013
- SLA Conference 2013 - Glenn Wong, President, SLA
- SLA Conference 2013 - Tony Agnone, Former President, SLA
- SLA Conference 2013 Review - Sean Cottrell, Founder, LawInSport