Thank you and Christmas message to our members, supporters and partners
By Sean Cottrell published on 22 December 2017
We would like to wish all of our members, advisory & editorial board members, authors, partners and supporters a very Merry Christmas and all the best of 2018.
2017 has been a fantastic year for LawInSport which saw us:
- Reach over 14,000 members;
- Published over 1,700 peer-reviewed articles over our lifetime;
- Host our 3rd annual conference with over 250 attendees;
- Host 6 networking evenings and seminars in London and Manchester;
- Work with many organisations such as the Sports Lawyers Association, British Association for Sport & Law, Asser Institute, Soccerex, Women In Sports Law (WISlaw) and many others;
- Reach 58 published podcasts.
In 2018 we look forward to working with all of our members, supports and partners to:
- Expand our international events;
- Expand our Editorial Board;
- Establish our international mentoring scheme;
- Set-up Working Groups;
- Launch our recruitment division and much more.
We would not have achieved what we have, or have the opportunity to launch our new initiatives. if it was not for the support and goodwill of our members, advisory & editorial board members, authors, partners and supporters.
We thank you sincerely and from all of us at LawInSport would like to wish all of our members, partners and supporters a very Merry Christmas and all the best of 2018!
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
About the Author
Sean is the founder and CEO of LawInSport. Founded in 2010, LawInSport has become the "go to sports law website" for sports lawyers and sports executives across the world.