How can brands protect value in today’s digital world?
With the increasing importance of the digital footprint for sports brands to communicate and engage with consumers/ fans, this panel will look at how sports brands are utilising strategy, technology and the law to protect the image, reputation and commercial value of their brand.
The panel line up includes representatives from the commercial and legal world to provide a rounded view of the legal effects of fast-moving technology to domestic and international sport brands:
- Nandan Kamath, Principal of LawNK and Trustee of GoSports Foundation India
- Rachel Alexander, Partner of Wiggins LLP
- Tristan Russell, Legal Counsel at Chelsea Football Club
- Jennifer Pogorelec O'Sullivan, Partner of Hand Baldachin & Amburgey LLP, former General Counsel of RSE Ventures and CEO & Commissioner of Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS)
For further information including the full agenda and speaker list go to and details of how to book your place click here:
You can follow updates from the conference on Twitter using #LISconf17.
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Is an overhaul of the anti-doping regime overdue?
- Should there be a minimum target for minority groups to be represented on sport boards?
- What are the current opportunities and challenges that sports betting brings to global sport?
- Athlete development and welfare to be discussed by experts at LawInSport 3rd Annual Conference