LawInSport is looking for sports charities to support
LawInSport is inviting sports charities to submit a short application to become one of our charities of year for the remainder of 2015 and 2016.
What charities should apply?
We are looking for three charities (both UK and non-UK based can apply) that work in one or more of the following areas:
- People with disabilities;
- Education through sport;
- Helping inclusion through sport;
- Combating poverty through sport.
What will each charity receive?
- Advertising on LawInSport.com, weekly e-newsletter and social media exposure;
- Presence at seminars, networking events and conferences;
- Help with fundraising;
- Donations made through our innovative Seminar Series;
- Help recruiting volunteers.
How to apply?
- A brief summary of your charity's mission (this can include hyperlinks);
- Examples of your work;
- Why you think your charity should be selected.
30 November 2015
A shortlist of 12 charities will be reviewed by LawInSport CEO and Editor and members of the LawInSport Advisory and Editorial Board.
The shortlisted charities will then be placed to vote by our members on LawInSport.com. The three charities with the most votes will be selected.
- Tags: Charity