MyDailyGDPR™ & SportsTG™ announced as sponsor of the LawInSport Annual Conference Understand the Rules of the Game 2018™
We are delighted to announce MyDailyGDPR™ & SportsTG™ as a coffee break sponsor for LawInSport's 4th Annual Conference Understand the Rules of the Rules of the Game™ 2018.
SportsTG is the largest provider of grassroots sports technology in Australia and New Zealand, and together with its parent Stack Sports US, one of the largest world-wide. SportsTG’s range of integrated sports technology include Memberships, Competitions, Events, Web, E-Commerce and Video Analysis.
Internationally, SportsTG reaches 5 Million users across from participants and referees through to elite leagues and professional athletes. SportsTG’s solutions are trusted by the biggest participant NSOs (Basketball, AFL, Rugby Football League (UK), Rugby League (NZ), NRL (AUS), Touch Football) to some of the smallest (Judo, Fencing, Polo, Paralympics). In combination, SportsTG works with more than a third of all NSO’s in Australia, and as a result of our highly innovative user-friendly products, a growing number overseas.
MyDailyGDPR™and SportsTG unified platform currently provides over 330,000 EU sports participants with GDPR-required Privacy by Design. The Sports Data Privacy Ecosystem, with discrete participant roles – Processors (Technologies), Controllers (Federations, National Governing Bodies, Clubs, et al.), and Subjects (Athlete Participants, Parents, et al.), respectively rely upon this unified platform for complete data privacy protection compliance integrated into their SportsTG Membership Management, Competition Management, Event Management, E-Commerce, Auction and Video Analysis platforms.
MyDailyGDPR™ (EU) or MyDailyDP™ (Rest of the globe) SaaS platform, with Data Privacy expertise (MyDPO) embedded, assures participant’s trust and knowledge utilizing MyPrivacyEducation to reward, with knowledge and money, data privacy protection education while providing full data protection compliance.”
LawInSport’s Annual Conference brings together over 250 leading sports lawyers, sports executives, academics, students and athletes to discuss and debate the key issues and developments in international sports law.
We have an outstanding line-up of speakers who will be discussing and debating some of the most important legal issues and developments in sport including:
- Data protection and GDPR
- Sports Agents
- Dispute resolution: Is the current international Sports Arbitration framework is fit for purpose
- Betting & Data: The relationship between betting industry, media & sports data
- eSports: An update on the key legal developments in eSports
- Ticketing: How to effectively regulate the secondary ticketing market?
- Japanese Sports Industry: Update on the commercial and regulatory legal issues ahead of the Rugby World Cup and Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Licensing: What challenges are there for governing bodies sanctioning sports events and participants?
- Safe Sport: How can you create a gold standard for safe sport?
- Media: What are the challenges and opportunities presented by the shift in how sports fans consume sports media?
- Commercial contracts: How different approaches to negotiating international commercial
- Technology and sport: the current opportunities and challenges for the adoption of technology in sport
- In-House Counsel Forum
You can follow-updated from the conference on Twitter by following #LISconf18.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
There are only a limited number of tickets remaining so make sure you are not disappointed and secure your ticket here.
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.