The 6 Second Vine, Football Broadcasting & the Premier LeagueDaniel Geey
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: Broadcasting | Football | Intellectual Property | Premier League | Social Media | United Kingdom (UK)
- Sports broadcasting by Daniel Geey - recorded lecture
- Following loss before the Supreme Court, Aereo “astonishes” broadcasters with new legal strategy
- Aereo infringes broadcasters’ copyrights, US Supreme Court rules – coming impact for streaming and cloud services
- Do English laws sufficiently protect sports stars from social media abuse?
About the Author
Daniel is a Partner in the Sport Group.
Daniel’s practice focuses on helping clients in the sports sector, including rights holders, leagues, governing bodies, clubs, agencies, athletes, sports technology companies, broadcasters and financial institutions.