American football helmet maker Riddell attempts to dismiss class action concussion suitJoseph M. Hanna
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: American Football | Concussion | National Football League (NFL) | Player Welfare | United States of America (USA)
- Sports governing bodies and player welfare: examining the proposed NFL and NCAA concussion settlements
- Concussion awareness, crowd trouble, and European deal signed
- IOC Injury and Illness Prevention Conference hailed a success with record participation in Monaco
- Rugby law recap: damages for head injury victim, new TMO system, abuse of match officials, and problems with sleeping pills