Current UEFA issues: FFP, TV distribution & third party ownership
Over the last week, a number of inter-related football regulatory issues have arisen. Some of these major talking points will have significance for how European clubs and national associations continue to engage with UEFA.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Broadcasting | Financial Fair Play | Football | Premier League | Third Party Ownership | UEFA
- Financial fair play and third party ownership: updated UEFA licensing regulations
- Third party ownership of players in Argentina
- The future of third party ownership in football - stay or go? - Episode 8
- Third party interests v match-fixing: the lesser of two evils?
- Top ten tips to understand third party investment in football players
- UEFA Settlement Sanctions: a summary
- UEFA Champions League broadcasting rights revenues explained
- UEFA Champions League 2014/2015 - Legia Warszawa request for provisional measures denied by CAS
Daniel is a Partner in the Sport Group.
Daniel’s practice focuses on helping clients in the sports sector, including rights holders, leagues, governing bodies, clubs, agencies, athletes, sports technology companies, broadcasters and financial institutions.
Nduka M Esoro
Dear Mr.Daniel Geey, i would like to know if there is a standardized third-party player ownership contract form with the player as well as with the investors?