The 6 Second Vine, Football Broadcasting & the Premier League
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Broadcasting | Football | Intellectual Property | Premier League | Social Media | United Kingdom (UK)
- Sports broadcasting by Daniel Geey - recorded lecture
- Do English laws sufficiently protect sports stars from social media abuse?
- Aereo infringes broadcasters’ copyrights, US Supreme Court rules – coming impact for streaming and cloud services
- Following loss before the Supreme Court, Aereo “astonishes” broadcasters with new legal strategy
Daniel is a Partner in the Sport Group.
Daniel’s practice focuses on helping clients in the sports sector, including rights holders, leagues, governing bodies, clubs, agencies, athletes, sports technology companies, broadcasters and financial institutions.