The benefit of Champions League football & the Premier League broadcasting deal to Liverpool FC
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Champions League | Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) | Europa League | Financial Fair Play | Football | Governance | Premier League | Regulation
- Financial Fair Play in Football with Daniel Geey and Trevor Birch - Episode 20
- Football amortisation: Chelsea’s large Luiz profit
- How State aid rules are being applied to European football: Part 1 – examples of the Commission’s approach
- How State aid rules are being applied to European football: Part 2 – the availability of exemptions
Daniel is a Partner in the Sport Group.
Daniel’s practice focuses on helping clients in the sports sector, including rights holders, leagues, governing bodies, clubs, agencies, athletes, sports technology companies, broadcasters and financial institutions.