UEFA Champions League broadcasting rights revenues explained
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Broadcasting | Champions League | Europa League | Europe | Football | UEFA | United Kingdom (UK)
- The benefit of Champions League football & the Premier League broadcasting deal to Liverpool FC
- Following loss before the Supreme Court, Aereo “astonishes” broadcasters with new legal strategy
- Will sports rights holders "on-demand" even more from broadcasters and how may contracts evolve?
- Court orders VIAGOGO to prevent French Internet users from accessing areas of its website
About the Author
Daniel is a Partner in the Sport Group.
Daniel’s practice focuses on helping clients in the sports sector, including rights holders, leagues, governing bodies, clubs, agencies, athletes, sports technology companies, broadcasters and financial institutions.