UEFA Champions League broadcasting rights revenues explained
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Broadcasting | Champions League | Europa League | Europe | Football | UEFA | United Kingdom (UK)
- The benefit of Champions League football & the Premier League broadcasting deal to Liverpool FC
- Following loss before the Supreme Court, Aereo “astonishes” broadcasters with new legal strategy
- Will sports rights holders "on-demand" even more from broadcasters and how may contracts evolve?
- Court orders VIAGOGO to prevent French Internet users from accessing areas of its website
Daniel is a Partner in the Sport Group.
Daniel’s practice focuses on helping clients in the sports sector, including rights holders, leagues, governing bodies, clubs, agencies, athletes, sports technology companies, broadcasters and financial institutions.
Your table at the bottom is in GBP but should be in EUR.
Thank you for spotting this and bringing this to our attention. You were correct and we have now amended this to show EUR.