Athletes’ doping tests and privacy rights in Spain: a key court decision
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Anti-Doping | Cycling | Fraud | Governance | Privacy | Regulation | Spain | Spanish High Council for Sport | The Spanish Association of Professional Cyclists (ACP)
- UCI response to media allegations concerning Christopher Froome’s recent TUE
- The UCI and Antidoping Switzerland reach an agreement on information sharing and collaboration within the biological passport
- UKAD-CADF-UCI collaboration
- Anti-doping controls during the Tour de France 2014