Following loss before the Supreme Court, Aereo “astonishes” broadcasters with new legal strategy
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Broadcasting | Copyright | Governance | Intellectual Property | Media and Sport | Regulation | Social Media | United States of America (USA)
- Image rights companies in football – where are we now?
- Court finds that First Amendment does not preclude athletes asserting Right-Of-Publicity claims against broadcasters
- Working Groups gather in Lausanne to work on contributions to Olympic Agenda 2020
- Aereo infringes broadcasters’ copyrights, US Supreme Court rules – coming impact for streaming and cloud services
Andrew L. Deutsch
Melissa Reinckens is a member of DLA Piper's Intellectual Property and Technology, Trademark, Copyright and Media practice. Ms. Reinckens has extensive experience with intellectual property litigation matters involving patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade dress, theft of trade secrets and false advertising. She actively represents a variety of clients, among them ESPN, ABC, Caché, Inc., Tyco Healthcare Group LP, the Home Depot, Destination Maternity Corp., Macy's and PAC-12 Conference.