AIBA limits Boxing India’s coaches at Games while athlete ruled ineligible due to hyperandrogenism
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Athletics | Athletics Federation of India (AFI) | Boxing | Boxing India | Commonwealth Games 2014 | Cricket | England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) | Glasgow | India | Indian Olympic Association (IOA) | International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) | International Boxing Association (AIBA) | International Cricket Council (ICC) | Sports Authority of India (SAI)
- AIBA provisionally approve Boxing India, while IOA withhold judgement
- Growing concerns voiced over Boxing India’s temporary approval
- Srinivasan appointed new ICC Chairman as India’s Supreme Court declines to interfere despite IPL investigation
- 26 states come together to form Boxing India
Manali is currently a fourth year JD Candidate at the University of Maine School of Law. She was the COO at LawInSport and continues to be an executive contributor of the editorial board for LawInSport. She holds an LLM in Sports Law from Nottingham Law School (Nottingham Trent University). She is currently the legal extern for the Professional Collegiate League, and also serves as an intern for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.