Growing concerns voiced over Boxing India’s temporary approval
IOA Secretary General questions Boxing India’s temporary approval
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Boxing | Boxing India | Governance | Hockey India | India | Indian Amateur Boxing Federation (IABF) | Indian Olympic Association | International Boxing Association (AIBA) | NOC (National Olympic Committee) | Regulation
- Hockey India gets recognition, Indian Boxing Federation suspended, bidding opens for Indian Super League and no F1 race in 2015
- India - Scheduling conflict for badminton league, boxing in turmoil and IPL 2014 corruption crackdown
- Trials date for boxers set and Ministry approves Prevention of Sporting Fraud Bill
- India’s new National Sports Code: problems with implementation and the effect on the autonomy of sport
- AIBA provisionally approve Boxing India, while IOA withhold judgement
About the Author
Manali is currently a fourth year JD Candidate at the University of Maine School of Law. She was the COO at LawInSport and continues to be an executive contributor of the editorial board for LawInSport. She holds an LLM in Sports Law from Nottingham Law School (Nottingham Trent University). She is currently the legal extern for the Professional Collegiate League, and also serves as an intern for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.