I-League clubs’ remain barred as AIFF Appeal Committee rejects licensing appeals
AIFF Club Licensing Appeals Body denies I-League teams’ licensing appeals
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: AFC Stadia Regulations for AFC Champions League & AFC Cup | All India Football Federation (AIFF) | Asian Football Confederation (AFC) | Competition Regulations for AFC Champions League | Football | Governance | I-League | India | Indian Club Licensing Regulations | Regulation
- Match-fixing news summary: Nigeria FF appoints Integrity Officer and India to establish sporting fraud unit
- Match-fixing update: Interpol and FIFA prepare integrity officers, ICC confirms review of ACSU, and JSC and FIFA confirm new initiatives
- India’s new National Sports Code: problems with implementation and the effect on the autonomy of sport
- All India Football Federation deny four I-League clubs new licence
About the Author
Manali is currently a third year (3L) JD Candidate at the University of Maine School of Law. She was the COO at LawInSport and continues to be an executive contributor of the editorial board for LawInSport. She holds an LLM in Sports Law from Nottingham Law School (Nottingham Trent University). She is currently the legal extern for the Professional Collegiate League, and also serves as an intern for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
Manali previously researched on sports and society in India, specifically focusing on the influence of sport on the gender divide in India. She joined LawInSport in September 2013 as a research assistant providing updates on Indian sports law.