IOA drops late bid plans for New Delhi to host 2019 Asian Games
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Bidding | India | Indian Olympic Association (IOA) | Indonesia | Olympic | Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) | Vietnam
- All India Football Federation deny four I-League clubs new licence
- I-League clubs’ remain barred as AIFF Appeal Committee rejects licensing appeals
- Srinivasan appointed new ICC Chairman as India’s Supreme Court declines to interfere despite IPL investigation
- 26 states come together to form Boxing India
Manali is currently a fourth year JD Candidate at the University of Maine School of Law. She was the COO at LawInSport and continues to be an executive contributor of the editorial board for LawInSport. She holds an LLM in Sports Law from Nottingham Law School (Nottingham Trent University). She is currently the legal extern for the Professional Collegiate League, and also serves as an intern for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.