Srinivasan appointed new ICC Chairman as India’s Supreme Court declines to interfere despite IPL investigation
Supreme Court refuses to interfere with Srinivasan’s nomination for ICC Chairman
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Anti-Corruption | Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) | Cricket | Cricket Association of Bihar (CAB) | India | Indian Premier League | International Cricket Council (ICC) | Match-Fixing | Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA)
- Competition authorities raise the umpire’s finger against the BCCI
- India - Scheduling conflict for badminton league, boxing in turmoil and IPL 2014 corruption crackdown
- Governance, integrity and perception in Indian cricket: IPL and ICC developments
- A helpful summary of the complex IPL 6 spot-fixing and betting case
Manali is currently a fourth year JD Candidate at the University of Maine School of Law. She was the COO at LawInSport and continues to be an executive contributor of the editorial board for LawInSport. She holds an LLM in Sports Law from Nottingham Law School (Nottingham Trent University). She is currently the legal extern for the Professional Collegiate League, and also serves as an intern for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.