Match-fixing update: UEFA educate U19's, AFL plan athletes integrity unit, AFC distribute educational mini booklet
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: AFL Players Association | Anti-Corruption | Asian Football Confederation (AFC) | Australia | Australian Cricketers Association | El Salvador | European Champions League | FIFA | FIFA Disciplinary and Governance Department | FIFA Security Division | Gold Cup | INTERPOL | Match-Fixing | National Crime Agency | Sierra Leone | Sierra Leone Football Association (SLFA) | Singapore | Tanzania | Tanzania Football Federation (TFF) | The Common Wealth Council of Ministers | The FA | Turkey | Turkish Super League | UEFA | UEFA Appeals Body | United Kingdom (UK) | V League | Vietnam
- Match-fixing update: FIFA deny Cameroon World Cup 2014 game fixed and ECB ban Lou Vincent for life
- Match-fixing update: Hong Kong reveals World Cup illegal betting seizures, and Council of Europe tackles sports manipulation
- How will FIFA’s match-fixing guidelines apply to Cameroon World Cup allegations?
- Match-fixing update: 1400+ arrests in Interpol-coordinated World Cup 2014 Asian operation and Commonwealth to review sports integrity