Celtic benefit again from UEFA ruling on player ineligibility
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Champions League | Europe | Football | Scotland | UEFA | UEFA Champions League | UEFA Disciplinary Regulations
- European football: Discrimination, discipline and Kosovo's debut
- Breach of football competition rules: Fielding an ineligible player explained
- Match-fixing update: FA's tough new betting laws and Sportradar expand Fraud Detection System with CONCACAF
- UEFA Champions League broadcasting rights revenues explained
Adam is a lawyer specialising in sports law with IMG. Adam has a wide range of commercial and litigation experience from his four years as a qualified solicitor. Adam has a passion for sports law and is currently undertaking a IP Law Masters programme with the University of London. He is passionate about most sports particularly football, golf and tennis.