Potential legal issues arising from the Sochi Games, World Cup Brazil and Glasgow 2014
This blog will consider some of the key sporting events scheduled to take place in 2014 and some potential legal and political issues which the events may throw up.
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Athletics | Brazil | Commonwealth Games | Discrimination | Football | Human Rights | Olympic | Russia | Scotland | Stadia | United Kingdom (UK) | Winter Olympic Games
- The crackdown on ticket touting continues in England
- Are the Scottish Professional Football League insolvency rules about to change?
- Changing nationality in football: the FIFA rules that helped Brazilian Diego Costa play for Spain
- The effect of the BT UEFA broadcasting deal on UK Listed Events
About the Author
Adam is a lawyer specialising in sports law with IMG. Adam has a wide range of commercial and litigation experience from his four years as a qualified solicitor. Adam has a passion for sports law and is currently undertaking a IP Law Masters programme with the University of London. He is passionate about most sports particularly football, golf and tennis.