Pushing the (tyre) limits in F1
The decision, on Thursday 20 June 2013, of the International Tribunal of the FIA in the hearing relating to the Mercedes/Pirelli tyre test is certainly worthy of comment. In his latest blog Charlie Maurice reviews the decision of the Tribunal.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: F1 | FIA World Motor Sport Council | Motorsport
- Lotus v Lotus The Formula for Success
- Lotus – A Divided Operation
- Singapore Grand Prix: business as usual?
- There’s no Vettel in team: sporting match-fixing in F1?
Charlie is a senior associate at Stevens & Bolton LLP and specialises in the sports, media and entertainment sectors. Charlie advises on a wide range of sporting issues and has particular experience in the motor racing and football industries.