2014 technical regulations for F1® racing have affected the competitive balance between factory and customer teams
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: 2014 Formula One Sporting Regulations | 2014 Formula One Technical Regulations | Competition Law | Contract Law | Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) | Formula 1 | Governance | Regulation
- Force India and damages for misuse of confidential information
- Hockey India gets recognition, Indian Boxing Federation suspended, bidding opens for Indian Super League and no F1 race in 2015
- Raising finance for Formula 1 teams: pros and cons of a Resource Restriction Agreement
- Bernie and the bankers – the Constantin case and impact on the governance of F1
Charlie is a senior associate at Stevens & Bolton LLP and specialises in the sports, media and entertainment sectors. Charlie advises on a wide range of sporting issues and has particular experience in the motor racing and football industries.