Jack Anderson's 7 point anti-doping plan #ChooseTheRightTrack - Part 2
Following on from part 1 of this blog Jack outlines the seven point plan for change to improve the effectiveness of current anti-doping.
Axiomatic that continued progress is needed in education and research programmes on the causes, consequences, effects and detection of doping in sport.
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Howard Jacobs on the 3rd draft of the WADA Code Review - Episode 13
- Doping and the Culture of Sport Symposium - Pepperdine University
- UKAD announce five new Athlete Committee members
- 15-month sporting ban for North East AFL player Alex Overs
- Jack Anderson on the launch of #ChooseTheRightTrack - an anti-doping campaign - Part 1