Jack Anderson's 7 point anti-doping plan #ChooseTheRightTrack - Part 2
Following on from part 1 of this blog Jack outlines the seven point plan for change to improve the effectiveness of current anti-doping.
Axiomatic that continued progress is needed in education and research programmes on the causes, consequences, effects and detection of doping in sport.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Howard Jacobs on the 3rd draft of the WADA Code Review - Episode 13
- Doping and the Culture of Sport Symposium - Pepperdine University
- UKAD announce five new Athlete Committee members
- 15-month sporting ban for North East AFL player Alex Overs
- Jack Anderson on the launch of #ChooseTheRightTrack - an anti-doping campaign - Part 1