What are the risks and opportunities for ambush marketers at the FIFA World Cup Brazil?
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Ambush Marketing | Brazil | Commercial Law | FIFA | Football | Governance | Intellectual Property | Regulation | World Cup
- An analysis of the General Statute of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
- Attack or defend? Lessons on ambush marketing from Paddy Power
- Match-Fixing Update: global efforts to ensure World Cup safety
- Find out how the Qatar 2020 corruption allegations could lead to criminal prosecutions
About the Author
Kevin is a advisor and member of the editorial board for LawInSport, having previously acted as editor. In his day-to-day work he has two roles: as the Principal for his own consultancy business Captivate Legal & Sports Solutions, and Special Counsel for Sports Integrity at leading global sports technology and data company Genius Sports.
Louise has extensive experience working with major brands in the field of sport, media, commercial and intellectual property law, providing practical commercial advice on specialist legal matters including rights and brand protection, the commercialisation of brand, sponsorship, endorsement, and event management.