What is the employment status of British football referees?
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Employment Appeals Tribunal | Employment Law | Employment Rights Act 1996 | Employment Tribunal | Equality Act 2010 | Football | National Minimum Wage Act 1998 | Scotland | Scottish Football Association | The FA | Trade Union and Labour Relations Act 1992 | United Kingdom (UK) | Whistleblowing
- Richard Scudamore: Slings and arrows or outrageous (good) fortune?
- The financial life cycle of a professional footballer - The early years
- The financial life cycle of a professional footballer - Planning for retirement
- Could Liverpool sack Suarez?