WADA Article 10.4 – Part 2
Further to my previous article (WADA Article 10.4 "specified substances" – the end of the farce?) there has been a “further development” regarding the interpretation of Article 10.4.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Anti-Doping | National Anti-Doping Appeal Panel (NADP) | Sport | United Kingdom (UK) | World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
- WADA Article 10.4 "specified substances" - the end of the farce?
- What can be done to revive the fight against doping and dopers in sport?
- Jack Anderson on the launch of #ChooseTheRightTrack - an anti-doping campaign - Part 1
- Jack Anderson's 7 point anti-doping plan #ChooseTheRightTrack - Part 2
Matthew, a solicitor at Mills & Reeve LLP, specialises in Sports Law and is an FA and RFL Registered Lawyer. He advises players' associations including Professional Players Federation, Professional Footballers' Association, PFA Scotland, Rugby Players Association, 1eagu3 and their members, a number of professional football clubs, players and agents on regulatory and legal matters.