American football helmet maker Riddell attempts to dismiss class action concussion suit
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: American Football | Concussion | National Football League (NFL) | Player Welfare | United States of America (USA)
- Rugby law recap: damages for head injury victim, new TMO system, abuse of match officials, and problems with sleeping pills
- IOC Injury and Illness Prevention Conference hailed a success with record participation in Monaco
- Concussion awareness, crowd trouble, and European deal signed
- Sports governing bodies and player welfare: examining the proposed NFL and NCAA concussion settlements