Chicago Cubs Bring Trademark Infringement Suit Over Fake Mascot Billy Cub
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Baseball | Copyright | Intellectual Property | Mascots | Trade Mark | United States of America (USA)
- NFLPA Collusion Case back on
- Cleveland Indians Logo Under Attack
- Aereo infringes broadcasters’ copyrights, US Supreme Court rules – coming impact for streaming and cloud services
- Match-fixing update: 1400+ arrests in Interpol-coordinated World Cup 2014 Asian operation and Commonwealth to review sports integrity