NCAA using O’Bannon decision to seek dismissal of other suits
While the NCAA is appealing1 the O’Bannon decision by Judge Claudia Wilken, it is using Judge Wilken’s ruling in that case as the reason why she should dismiss2 two other scholarship suits before her.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: American Football | Basketball | College Sport | Competition Law | NCAA | United States of America (USA)
- Update on O'Bannon v. NCAA
- MLB seeks pre-trial appeal & plaintiffs seek class certification in anti-trust broadcasting litigation
- The importance of securing public access to major sporting events: Poland’s volleyball blackout
- LA Lakers seek punitive damages from insurer in bad faith claim denial