The Cellino / Kenny incident: what are a player’s remedies for capricious treatment?
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Contract Law | Employment Law | Employment Tribunal | FIFA Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players | Football | United Kingdom (UK)
- Your guide to FIFA's Transfer Matching System
- Pre-Contracts in football
- The financial life cycle of a professional footballer - The early years
- Terminating a sportsperson’s contract for private conduct: the Todd Carney case
About the Author
Andrew Peters is an Associate in the Labour and Employment team at Squire Patton Boggs, London. Andrew advises clients on the full range of employment law including both contentious and non-contentious issues.