Andy Parkinson, CEO of UKAD, on the National Intelligence Model & anti-doping across Europe
Published 13 February 2013
Andy Parkinson, CEO of UK Anti-Doping explains the National Intelligence Model and the work that is being undertaken across Europe. He goes on to discuss the risk to athletes and how UKAD are trying to help athletes combat these risks.
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Andy Parkinson, CEO of UK Anti-Doping, shares his views on the supplement market
- Andy Parkinson, CEO of UK Anti-Doping talks about the London 2012 anti-doping programme
- Find out how can you get involved with the anti-doping movement? Andy Parkinson, CEO of UK Anti-Doping
- The man behind the England v Ghana football match - video interview Mel Goldberg
- Video interview with a sports lawyer: Mel Goldberg
- How I became a sports lawyer - video interview with Daniel Geey - Football Law