Leicester De Montfort Law School Master of Laws (LLM) in LLM in Sports Law and Practice by Distance Learning, customise your own course commences in September 2019.
Don’t let your location deprive you of the chance to gain an LLM in Sports Law and Practice. This distance learning course from De Montfort University brings quality learning and training to anyone from anywhere with an internet connection - effective study without interrupting your life.
This distance learning programme from De Montfort University brings quality learning and training and will give you the opportunity to improve your career prospects without compromising your work commitments, and is designed with employability in mind.
Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary:
- Analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating sport
- Increase your skills to gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Exploit DMU’s commitment to offering excellence in learning for lawyers and non-lawyers
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
- Study at a faster pace – follow the ‘accelerated route’ and complete the LLM in 15 months
You can also tailor the programme to your needs by studying your own unique combination of modules including:
- Foundations of Sports Law and the Sports Regulatory Regime
- Sports Governance
- Representing the Athlete/Player
- Event Management
- The Sports Participant and the Courts
- Sports Rights and Commercial Disputes Resolution
- Sport Broadcasting and New Media
- Sport and Ethics
For more information about this course, including the detailed prospectus please visit the website: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/courses/postgraduate-courses/sports-law-llm-degree-distance-learning/sports-law-llm-distance-learning.aspx