Advertise your sports law and business course
Published 06 June 2013
We provide the content and context for you to advertise your sports law or business course to our tens of thousands of monthly readers each who have an interest learning more about sports law and sports business.
- Increase the profile of your course
- Increase the profile of your lectures
- Increase the interest and enrolments of your course
- Increase the web traffic of your website
Advertise your course into our Sports Law and Business Course Directory and receive:
- A full profile for your course
- Key lecturer profiles
- Logo displayed on a rotating basis on 95% of web pages on LawInSport.com
- Links back to your course and key individual’s web pages
Price (for one year)
For information on our Institutional Membership click here.
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.