How to become a sports lawyer - online course
This course is exclusive to LawInSport Plus Members
Sports law is a popular but difficult area of the law to break into. It is not always clear to law students, trainees and qualified lawyers how to start and navigate their career as a sports lawyer.
This webinar provides practical advice on how to become a sports lawyer.
The webinar provides
- An overview of the sports law sector;
- An explanation on the various career paths within sports organisations and private practice;
- Tools to help you plan out your career path/practice;
- Practical advice on how to secure a career/practice in sports law;
- Help for you identify and take opportunities when they appear.
Who Will Benefit From The Webinar?
The webinar is targeted to students, trainee solicitors, pupil barristers, solicitors and barristers. This webinar is focused on global sports law with examples from the UK, Europe and the US.
For some background information see these articles:
- Top 10 tips on how to become a sports lawyer
- Successful sports lawyers, it just so happens they are all women
Sean Cottrell, CEO and Founder of LawInSport. Sean founded LawInSport, at the end in 2010, and has extensive experience in providing career advice for aspiring lawyers and practicing sports lawyers domestically in the UK and internationally. He has worked with both private practice law firms and sports organisations in the recruitment of sports lawyers and developing business development plans.