Rui Alexandre Jesus
Rui is Of-counsel at Rogério Alves & Associates, has a Postgraduate Degree in Sports Law and is President of APDD – Associação Portuguesa de Direito Desportivo [Portuguese Association of Sports Law]. He held numerous positions in advisory and in-house roles including:
- Legal Management of AJOFUTNAP – Non Professional-Football Players Association
- Director of the Handball Department of Sporting Clube de Portugal (2003-2006); Legal Advisor for Amateur Sports Disciplines at Sporting Clube de Portugal (2002-2003);
- Consultancy to several Sports Clubs and Practitioners, as well as to Sports Federations (1999-2000 and 2006-2008);
- Legal Office of Sporting SAD – Football (1997-1998);
- Legal Department of Sporting Clube de Portugal (1995-1997).
Born in 1971, Resident in Lisbon, Portugal