Paralegal - IMG
The Endeavor Legal team are searching for a responsible, hard working, team player to join their team as a Paralegal. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support senior members of staff on a number of high profile, international events. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, fun, and diverse Legal team!
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- The paralegal will be required to handle his/her own workload whilst working with the lawyers as and when required. As such, the role is suitable for candidates who are flexible, seek responsibility, are team players and have a positive attitude.
- Assisting with the negotiation and drafting of a range of commercial contracts, including event-staging agreements, supplier agreements, talent agreements, and other documentation, which may include media license agreements and production agreements.
- Managing legal audit tasks.
- Conducting legal research on behalf of the lawyers in the team.
- Other legal group administrative tasks, including: Companies House filings, maintaining schedules and databases and providing ad hoc administrative support to the lawyers.
- Law degree or equivalent required.
- Legal Practice Course or equivalent an advantage.
- Previous paralegal experience desirable.
Skills & Abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise a varied and heavy workload with the ability to plan ahead.
- Able to work to deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with clients of all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to take responsibility and show initiative.
The role will require the relevant person to:
- Be team-orientated and focused.
- Develop rapport with immediate and wider colleagues.
- Be disciplined, hard-working and committed.
- Exercise judgement and common sense.
- Have the ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects.
For those interested, please apply here.