Match-fixing update: $390m betting syndicate broken in Korea and UK Gambling Commission teams-up with Crimestoppers
Weekly Media Recap 4-10 August 2014 Published 12 August 2014
Get access to this article and all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport
Already a member?
Articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: AFC | AFC Champions League | AFCs Special Mission Team (SMT) | Anti-Corruption | Australia | Austria | Bulgaria | Bulgarian Football Union (BFU) | Crimestoppers | FIFA | Football | Gambling Commission | Gambling Commission Intelligence Unit | Glo Premier | Greece | Greek Super League | Hellenic Football Federation | INTERPOL | Ireland | Italy | KickOffNigeria | Korea | Match-Fixing | Nigeria | Securing Sport | Spain | Spanish Professional Football League (LFP) | The FA | The International Centre for Sport Security (ICSS) | UEFA | United Kingdom (UK) | Uzbekistan | Uzbekistan Professional Football League (UzPFL) | Vietnam
- Match-fixing update: FA's tough new betting laws and Sportradar expand Fraud Detection System with CONCACAF
- Match-fixing update: UEFA educate U19's, AFL plan athletes integrity unit, AFC distribute educational mini booklet
- Match-fixing update: 1400+ arrests in Interpol-coordinated World Cup 2014 Asian operation and Commonwealth to review sports integrity
- How will FIFA’s match-fixing guidelines apply to Cameroon World Cup allegations?