Vietnam pledges to clean up V-league and Soccerex Global Convention host match-fixing panel
Weekly Media Recap 18-24 August 2014 Published 26 August 2014
Get access to this article and all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport
Already a member?
Articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: 2015 Africa Cup of Nations | Anti-Corruption | Bangladesh | Bangladesh Football Federation (BFF) | El Salvador | European Professional Football Leagues (EPFL) | Football | Football Kenya Federation | German Football League (DFL) | Greece | Greek Super League | INTERPOL | Kenya | Match-Fixing | Nigeria | Premier League of Swaziland (PLS) | Professional Football League Committee | Soccerex | Swaziland | Transparency International | V League | Vietnam
- Match Fixing Update: major arrests in Singapore as FIFA claims World Cup threats successfully mitigated
- Match fixing update: news from Africa and FIFpro on Finnish alert system
- Match-Fixing Update: IOC allocate $10mn to fight illegal betting and India's CBI establish Sports Integrity Unit
- Match-fixing update: $390m betting syndicate broken in Korea and UK Gambling Commission teams-up with Crimestoppers