What is the employment status of British football referees?
Published 03 July 2014 By: Jeremy Lewis
Get access to this article and all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport
Already a member?
Articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: Employment Appeals Tribunal | Employment Law | Employment Rights Act 1996 | Employment Tribunal | Equality Act 2010 | Football | National Minimum Wage Act 1998 | Scotland | Scottish Football Association | The FA | Trade Union and Labour Relations Act 1992 | United Kingdom (UK) | Whistleblowing
- Could Liverpool sack Suarez?
- The financial life cycle of a professional footballer - Planning for retirement
- The financial life cycle of a professional footballer - The early years
- Richard Scudamore: Slings and arrows or outrageous (good) fortune?