Data, integrity and controlling risks in sport - Jake Marsh & Jonny Gray - Episode 85
Published 06 December 2019
The host is Sean Cottrell (@spcott), founder and CEO of LawInSport.
For more sports law news, commentary and analysis go to LawInSport.com
Upcoming Events: www.lawinsport.com/sports-law-events
LawInSport Recruitment: www.lawinsport.com/jobs
LawInSport Annual Conference: www.lawinsport.com/annual-conference
LawInSport Academy Mentoring Scheme: www.lawinsport.com/announcements
Listen to podcast on:
or most Android podcast apps.
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: Anti-Corruption | Anti-Doping | Commercial | Compliance | Data | Governance | Match Fixing | Risk Management
- Cassandra Heilbronn - career and business development in sports law Episode 84
- Adam Lovatt - career development from the Head of Legal & Business Affairs, OTRO - Episode 83
- Daniel Geey - advice on football law & career development - Episode 82
- Takuya Yamazaki - Inclusion at Tokyo 2020, football development in Asia & mentoring lawyers #81