Sport law education & careers podcast with Andy Gray DMU & BASL - Episode 14
Published 11 September 2013
In this episode Sean Cottrell, founder of LawInSport, speaks to Andy Gray, Director of Regulatory and Legal Affairs at British Swimming/ASA and Head of Sports Law at De Montfort Law School about sports law education in the UK and how students, trainees and newly qualified lawyers can position themselves to secure the dream sports law job.
Get access to this article and all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport
Already a member?
Articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Howard Jacobs on the 3rd draft of the WADA Code Review - Episode 13
- Goal line technology in football and betting on American sports - Episode 12
- Anti-doping update from Australia with Paul Horvath - Episode 11
- WADA Code review interview with David Howman, Director General of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) - Episode 10
- Financial Fair Play Seminar Birkbeck Sports Business Centre 18 June 2013 - Episode 9