Motorsport Law Conference - Regulatory issues in motorsport - 2pm BST
The second session of LawInSport's inaugural Motorsport Law Conference will commence at 2 PM BST, 30 March 2021 with a discussion on the regulatory issues in motorsport
This panel will explore, discuss and debate the different approaches and key developments surrounding the regulatory issues in motorsport. Our speakers on this topic will be:
- Ollie Rumsey, Legal Director, Aston Martin F1 Team
- Jamie Champkin, Regulatory Counsel and Disciplinary Officer, Motorsport UK
- Jamie Horner, Partner, Keystone Law, Director Arden Racing & the Young Racing Driver Academy (YRDA)
Our panel will discuss:
- How they would describe the regulatory structure of the motorsport industry
- The key regulatory changes that have been introduced over the last season or two
- The regulatory approaches or rules which have made a positive impact on the sector
- Which regulatory areas require reform or could be improved on?
The conference provides attendees with interactive panel discussions, with world-leading experts discussing the contemporary legal issues impacting motorsport. You get to engage will fellow attendees in the chat feature and ask your questions throughout the sessions. You will also be able to obtain between 4-7 hours of self-accredited CPD. Certificates of attendance will be provided.
The conference is designed for sports lawyers, sports executives & administrators, agents, academics, students, drivers and athletes.
For further information including the full agenda and speaker list go to and details of how to book your place, click here.
You can follow updates from the conference on Twitter using #motorsportlaw21