Day two of LawInSport's inaugural Motorsport Law Conference will begin with a discussion on trusting your team and protecting sensitive data - 31 March, 2 PM BST.
This panel highlights the importance of confidentiality agreements to protect sensitive data being shared and exploited by competitors. Our speakers on this topic will be:
- Mark Buckley, Partner, Fladgate LLP
- Tom Cleeve, Associate, Penningtons Manches Cooper
Our panel will discuss:
- How have teams historically have protected their IP, confidentially information and trade secrets
- The increased investment in motorsport and how it may evolve.
- How to deal with the issue of trade secrets in driver contracts
The conference provides attendees with interactive panel discussions, with world-leading experts discussing the contemporary legal issues impacting motorsport. You get to engage will fellow attendees in the chat feature and ask your questions throughout the sessions. You will also be able to obtain between 4-7 hours of self-accredited CPD. Certificates of attendance will be provided.
The conference is designed for sports lawyers, sports executives & administrators, agents, academics, students, drivers and athletes.
For further information including the full agenda and speaker list go to and details of how to book your place, click here.
You can follow updates from the conference on Twitter using #motorsportlaw21