The future of sports media rights panel takes place on 10 November 2020 at 5pm GMT/12pm EST. Our panel of leading experts will discuss what lies ahead for sports media and broadcasting, including: current trends in the market, free-to-air broadcasters, over-the-top (OTT) offerings, and the role of new technology and big data.
Our speakers for the panel session are:
- Betul Ayranci, former Legal Counsel, Sports Rights & Acquisitions, Europe & Africa, Fox Sports
- Julian Moore, Head of Sport (London), Mills & Reeve LLP
- Andrew Ryan, Managing Director, FIBA Media
- David Murray, Consultant and Former Head Sports Rights at the BBC
- Ross Sylvester, Partner, Wiggin
With 50+ speakers from 10+ countries, debating 18 topics over two weeks, the LawInSport 6th Annual Conference - Understand The Rules of The GameTM 2020 is a “must attend" sports law conference. It takes place from 10-20 November 2020.
For further information including the full agenda, speaker list and details of how to book your place, please click here.
All sessions are recorded for attendees and recordings will be available a few hours after each session.
You can follow updates about the conference on Twitter by using #LISconf20.