Financial Fair Play Seminar Birkbeck Sports Business Centre 18 June 2013 - Episode 9Friday, 05 July 2013
Podcasts of the Financial Fair Play seminar at the Birkbeck Sports Business Centre, University of London on the 18th June 2013 (www.sportbusinesscentre.com/ | @Birkbecksport). Speakers Daniel Geey (Solicitor with Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP | @FootballLaw), Sean Hamil (Director of the Birkbeck Sport Business Centre) and Ed Thompson (www.financialfairplay.co.uk | @edthompson).
You can also download the LawInSport podcasts on iTunes.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Europe | Financial Fair Play | Football | Football League | Premier League | UEFA | United Kingdom (UK)
- Bosman lawyer lodges FFP complaint to the European Commission
- Daniel Striani and the UEFA FFP Regulations - the New Bosman?
- Podcast episode 4 - football, Malaga CAS appeal, legalisation of MMA, MLB doping scandal, golfer banned, UKAD and NHS Protect MoU
- A lawyer on tour with the British & Irish Lions - Episode 7
- The future of third party ownership in football - stay or go? - Episode 8
- A guide to Financial Fair Play and the ability of European football clubs to raise finance (Part 1)
- A guide to Financial Fair Play and the ability of European football clubs to raise finance (Part 2)