Inclusive sport - transgender participation
Produced in partnership with the Sport & Recreation Alliance for 'Alliance Learning Week', this discussion will center around how sport and recreation organisations can create an inclusive culture, specifically for trans people.
The podcast covers current legal guidance and features practical advice from the Amateur Swimming Association’s experience of the Transgender Nonconforming Swimming Group (TAGs) which provides exclusive use of a local community swimming pool, providing a safe environment for trans people.
- Hannah Dobbin, Policy Adviser, Sport and Recreation Alliance
- Jamie Hooper, Health and Wellbeing Manager, ASA
- Lucy Faulkner, Equality Consultant
- Lydia Banjeree, Barrister, Littleton Chambers
- Anti-discrimination Governance Inclusion Regulation Sport and Recreation Alliance Swimming Transgender Transgender Nonconforming Swimming Group (TAGs)