Interview with Matthieu Reeb, Secretary General of the Court of Arbitration for Sport - Episode 22
In our first episode back after a short break, Matthieu Reeb, Secretary General of the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), talks to Sean Cottrell, about the structures and processes of the CAS, the CAS pro bono services, offers his opinion on what it takes to be a good sports lawyer and CAS arbitrator and talks about his own journey into sports law and what the future holds for CAS and much more.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Arbitration | Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) | Court of Arbitration for Sport Ad Hoc Division | Dispute Resolution | Litigation | Switzerland
- The future of third party ownership in football - stay or go? - Episode 8
- WADA Code review interview with David Howman, Director General of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) - Episode 10
- Sport law education & careers podcast with Andy Gray DMU & BASL - Episode 14
- Disputes arising out of or relating to the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi Part 1
- Disputes arising out of or relating to the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi Part 2
Sean is the founder and CEO of LawInSport. Founded in 2010, LawInSport has become the "go to sports law website" for sports lawyers and sports executives across the world.