Interview with sports lawyer Juan de Dios Crespo - Episode 23
In this episode leading sports lawyer Juan de Dios Crespo Pérez, a partner of the firm Ruiz Huerta & Crespo, talks to Sean Cottrell about his experience of representing hundreds of sports clients at the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Arbitration | Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) | Dispute Resolution | Football | Litigation | Podcast
- How I became a sports lawyer - video interview with Daniel Geey - Football Law
- WADA Code review interview with David Howman, Director General of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) - Episode 10
- Sport law education & careers podcast with Andy Gray DMU & BASL - Episode 14
- Interview with Matthieu Reeb, Secretary General of the Court of Arbitration for Sport - Episode 22